Send hope and healing to refugees around the world
Refugees are forced to leave everything to find security, opportunity and a new place to call home. Often, they enter a country with few resources and are unable to speak, read or understand the language. They arrive with tremendous dreams, but their needs leave them vulnerable to manipulation and abuse.
While it is the government’s duty to enforce refugee policies, it is our duty, as believers, to serve our new neighbors as they undergo the grueling process of acclimating to a new culture and country after experiencing the trauma of fleeing their homelands.
Gifts from people like you are helping refugees find spiritual, physical and emotional healing. Right now, your gifts to Send Relief are sharing the love of Jesus to refugees in crisis—both in the United States and around the world.
Here are the ways your gifts are already making a difference:
- Send Relief partners are ministering to Syrian refugees by providing food, health care, blankets, clean water and other resources to people fleeing war.
- A Send Relief-supported safe house in South America gives Venezuelan refugees making a long journey on foot a place to rest and receive care.
- Refugees escaping war in Africa are receiving long-term housing in a nearby sub-Saharan African country, giving them a renewed sense of security and safety.
- On the U.S. border with Mexico, Send Relief is supporting local churches as they care for refugees by providing food, hygiene kits and other necessities.
- In Clarkston, Georgia, a Send Relief ministry center provides refugees with access to English classes, job skills training and more as they navigate a new country and culture.
Will you help Send Relief continue to care for refugees around the world?
100% of your gift will meet physical needs while sharing the eternal hope of the gospel!
Give in honor of World Refugee Day
(Care for Refugees – Greatest Need – 16296)