The people and homes of St. Louis need you. Sign-up for this construction-oriented GenSend experience and learn what it’s like to repair homes and lives. You’ll also participate in neighborhood mission projects. Cost is $250 per person. Lodging and meals provided.
GenSend affords college-age students with the chance to spend their school break living on mission while discovering opportunities to “meet a need, build a relationship, and share the gospel.”
- Register you and your group
- Confirm team roster and share link with each individual registered
- Complete Send Relief Forms
- Pay deposit to confirm your reservation
- Make final payment 15 days prior to arrival
Once you are registered, you will receive a series of emails with details regarding your event. We will equip you with the information you need to make your experience meaningful.
11 of 15
males signed up
14 of 15
females signed up
Includes meals and a bed for overnight events. Please check project details for information regarding transportation.