We will be gathering at the Clarkston Ministry Center to join together in a day of service on January 20th to bless others by sending the hope of the gospel.
This is both a personal and a cooperative effort to meet the needs in our community by donating and packing clothes to meet the emergency need of children who are placed into the foster care system with only the items on their back.
Bring either new or gently used items of clothing with you. Items needed most are for children, 0 – 12 years. We will sort and pack these into bags, in preparation to launch an ongoing ministry to help children and families in our community.
What you can expect:
- Laughter, fun, and music
- Duration: 9:00am-11:30am (We will be out in plenty of time for you to grab some lunch).
- Goals – Our desire for you are two-fold
- Personally make an impact through giving of your time and effort, thus sharing Jesus' love in a practical way.
- Begin to discover other ways you might serve your neighbors.
Clarkston Ministry Center Address:
- 1000 Rowland St., Clarkston, GA 30021
**The building address is 3865 Church St. The Rowland Address will bring you to the parking lot for "the building."