Ready to roll-up your sleeves? On this GenSend experience, you’ll work with local church planters by going door-to-door with the gospel and completing various service projects. Cost is $210 per person. Lodging and meals provided.
GenSend affords college-age students with the chance to spend their school break living on mission while discovering opportunities to “meet a need, build a relationship, and share the gospel.”
- Register you and your group
- Confirm team roster and share link with each individual registered
- Complete Send Relief Forms
- Pay deposit to confirm your reservation
- Make final payment 15 days prior to arrival
Once you are registered, you will receive a series of emails with details regarding your event. We will equip you with the information you need to make your experience meaningful.
16 of 30
males signed up
16 of 30
females signed up
Includes meals and a bed for overnight events. Please check project details for information regarding transportation.