On April 15, 2023, clashes between rival military factions in Sudan erupted, causing more than 4 million people to be displaced since the beginning of the conflict.
The conflict has caused a scarcity of electricity, water, medical supplies and food. In some areas, the price of basic commodities—such as bottled water, food and fuel—has risen by 40 to 60 percent.
As a result of the continued violence, an estimated 24.7 million people – half the population of Sudan – require urgent humanitarian assistance.
Send Relief is providing emergency food relief, transportation, trauma care, shelter and more to the most vulnerable. Your gifts to Send Relief are vital to these ongoing efforts.
- Pray for a ceasefire.
- Pray for peace in Sudan between warring factions.
- Pray for the more than 4 million people who have been displaced due to the ongoing conflict.
- Pray for those grieving the loss of loved ones.
- Pray for needed resources such as food, water, and medicine to reach those impacted by the conflict.
- Pray for the safety of Send Relief partners as they meet critical needs.
From The Field
Send Relief helps gospel ministry feed Sudanese fleeing civil conflictMALAKAL, Upper Nile (BP) – Send Relief is helping feed refugees fleeing the escalating civil conflict...
God Has Not Left SudanWar, conquest, colonization, coups and dictators—Sudan’s history runs red. Blood flows now, leaving a trail behind...