Join co-hosts Lynette Ezell and Tera Melber as they discuss how to connect and care for children with trauma backgrounds. This episode, you’ll glean parenting strategies that promote connection and healing to kids when they’re going through, or reacting to, conflict. You’ll also hear Scripture on how Jesus made connections to people.
To learn more about foster care and adoption, visit https://www.sendrelief.org/foster-care-adoption/.
For additional resources:
- Hold On to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peersby Gordon Neufeld
- The Whole Brain Child by Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- Daniel Hughes- www.danielhughes.org
- An Open Letter to Parents of Children from Hard Places by Amanda Purvis
- Connected Parenting Myth-busters By Lisa Qualls and Melissa Corkum