When disaster strikes, Send Relief is ready to help.
On August 4, an explosion in Beirut, Lebanon killed hundreds and left thousands more displaced and injured. Send Relief is working with local partners to provide immediate help to the people affected by this disaster. Your gift to the Beirut Crisis Response Fund will provide food, water, debris clean-up crews, trauma healing, and home and window repairs as the city begins to recover.
Give today to bring hope to the people of Lebanon.
Gifts received above the specific need will be used in similar areas where the need is greatest.
Give to Beirut Crisis Response
Through local partners and churches in Beirut, Send Relief is providing the following to meet the needs of hundreds of families impacted by the explosion:
- Bottled water, food boxes, and cooking supplies
- Bedding, clothing, gas, and temporary housing
- Assistance for first aid and medical expenses
- Psychological First Aid training
- Home and window repairs
How to Pray
- Pray for the despair and anger that many are feeling to be channeled into service and sacrifice for others, that God will use the brokenness being felt by millions to soften hearts to the message of God’s grace in Christ.
- Pray for God’s grace and wisdom upon the people of Beirut and of larger Lebanon that have been affected by this tragedy.
- Pray for God’s comfort, peace and mercy upon those who have lost loved ones, or have loved ones missing or injured, as they grieve and work through this tragedy.
- Pray also for strength, courage and endurance for the many churches, relief workers and emergency personnel on the ground working daily to clean up, assess needs, serve the suffering, and provide comfort to the hurting.